Thursday, December 11, 2008
Artist Statement
In my portfolio you will find differnt types of pictures and a reflection of it. Talking about challenges I had taking it, things that i learned and things that I liked about the project. I feel good about my portfolio because I know that I have done good throughtout the year. I have learned many over the coarse semester. Like how to take certain types of pictures for example marco pictures. Also many things in photoshop, like making images look differnt from how they usually look. The things I think I was most successful with would be the lyrics project, and it was the most I like so far. The thing that I struggle the most with was remembering the tools in photoshop. So things that I could improve on will be on my ideas. The places were i seen improvement will also be my ideas. Digital photo is fun but it is also challenging.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can definitely see the improvement in your artwork over the course of the semester. You have accomplished some really nice things. I really like your social issue. I think its strong, and yet vague at the same time. It allows the audience to think over what it means to them. I appreciate your effort on each project that we do. I look forward to next semester and what you will accomplish!
Post a Comment